Sadly Anthony Howard passed away in February 2015 after a long illness. This warm and gentle man is greatly missed.
Anthony Howard studied black and white photography at Sydney Photographic Workshops and at point light in Sydney. Studies included all aspects of traditional silver gelatin photography as well as platinum/palladium photography.
All work produced for exhibition and sale incorporated these methods and was hand-printed by the artist to archival standards.
- 2000 emergence 4, point light gallery
- People and Place ; Photographs of Sturt, Sturt Gallery, Mittagong
- 2001 emergence 5, point light gallery
- 2002 arrival 2002, point light gallery (incl. Presence, a porfolio of 22 photographs)
- emergence 6, point light gallery
- 2003 emergence 7, point light gallery
- 2004 Anything Goes, Community Arts Group exhibition, Como
- 2005 Natural Selection, point light gallery
- Art on Paper, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery, Gymea
- Southern Exposure IV, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery, Gymea
- woman, point light gallery
- point light in Melbourne, Gold Street Studios, Collingwood, Vic
- 2006 Southern Exposure, V : the Sutherland Shire Then and Now
- Reflections & Imaginings, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery, Gymea
- Selections from the above, Sister City Exchange exhibition, Tokyo, Japan
- Between Heaven & Earth, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery, Gymea
- 36525 & Counting, Anything Goes Contemporary Arts Group, Como
- 2008 Sommers Bay Landscapes, Artless Studio Gallery, Sommers Bay, Tasmania
- 2009 point light - the first thirteen years, point light gallery
- emergence 8, point light gallery
- 2010 Resonance (solo), point light gallery